1. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw
2. Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
3. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
4. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
5. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
6. Our greatness weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
-Thomas A. Edison
7. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
8. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
9. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. We do not remember days, we remember moments.
Make it a good one!